Qualified organizations may partner with DETERLab to create specialized environments with different domains of expertise. A DETERLab cluster is implemented at the partner’s facilities, using the partner’s hardware and network resources. Our federation technology enables seamless interoperation between the partner and DETERLab.
DETER offers support and best practices and provides hardware guidelines so Partners can spend time supporting users, not debugging hardware.
Software developed by Partners with unique hardware and domain needs may be contributed back to DETER Core.
Each DETER Partner installation adds its own flavor of:
- Level of isolation,
- Policy and security requirements,
- Specialized hardware, and
- Domain of research.
Current DETER Partners include the following organizations:
- Battelle Labs: Initially set up for specialized high performance experimentation.
- BBN Technologies, a Raytheon Company: Dedicated support for a sensitive program.
- Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC): International partner with DHS. Proof of concept for DRDC cybersecurity facilities.
- Israel National Cyber Bureau (INCB): International partner with DHS. Cornerstone capability for INCB cyber ecosystem.
- Pacific Northwest National Labs (PNNL): Cyber physical federated testbeds.
- SRI International: Experimentation platform in support of DHS S&T.
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (UIUC): Cyber physical federated testbeds.